There is something in the cool, crisp fall air that once again beckons the students and teachers to return to campus for the start of a new year. Those who have done so before know that the drive in to campus through the corridor of tall poplars along the main drive is an amazing feeling.
Sitting on the tractor, poking holes in the ground, and getting ready for the fall sports season has allowed me to do some out of mind travel. I remember running through campus with my cross country teammates William Fretz, Lewis Mammel, David Platt and Richard Moore and thought I would share this photo with you.
If this prompts you to do some of your own reminiscing and you would like to share your own photos of George School days or of your summer vacation, or of new family members, take a moment and upload some photos to our alumni website.
Here's what you do:
2. Log In (using the top left menu button)
To log in to our alumni website, you will need your user name and password. When you log in, you have the opportunity to click the box, “Remember Me.” If you do, you will not need to log in again as long as your “cookies” are in place. (Cookies are files that websites place on your personal computer. These files allow the software to “remember” what you have typed previously so you do not have to type it again.) If you have forgotten your ID or password, please contact Holly Raudonis at GSCommunication@georgeschool.org or by phone at 215.579.6566.
3. Click on the “Photos” icon in the top bar, just below your name.
4. Click on the “Upload a Photo” icon in the top bar, just below your name.
5. Click on the gray box “Browse” to find the digital photo file on your computer that you would like to add to your personal photo album. Highlight the photo and click Open.
6. Add a Photo Caption in the box provided.
7. Click on the red box to Submit.
8. You can repeat the process to add another photo by clicking on the “Upload a Photo” icon again. The photo page on the alumni website has easy to follow and more detailed instructions for adding multiple photos and managing photo albums if you would like additional information.